Babyono Dream Team – C More First Book first booklet presents the characters of the C MORE team:
- ANDY − elephant − the confidant of all secrets, he always has time to talk;
- ADELLE − giraffe − a lover of fun and dancing who is always accompanied by music, the eternal optimist;
- ARCHIE − panda − a lover of meetings who gets very attached to people;
- ZACK − zebra − he is simply everywhere and is very sociable.
Thanks to the mounted mirror, we can feel part of the team!
The booklet enables the acquisition of new skills, from practising the grip, through stimulating the work of the gums with teethers with protrusions, to learning how to count and studying various material textures.The toy is kept in clear, contrasting colours that develop the sense of sight, imagination and the ability to concentrate. It will accompany the child in the first stages of development, responding to new cognitive needs. The DREAM TEAM booklet is part of the C: MORE collection, which was created with the proper psychomotor development of a child in mind. It stimulates the senses of sight, touch and hearing. With the latest collection of toys, we allow our children to see more: C: MORE.
THIS IS THE WORLD IN THE EYES OF A CHILD:
- NEWBORN – sees what is in front, in close range, only in black and white
- 3 MONTHS – the baby begins to see more clearly and recognise parents, colours
- 8 MONTHS – the image in front of the child’s eyes becomes clearer, the toddler begins to practice eye-hand coordination
- 12 MONTHS – the child sees clearly in colour, however, their eyesight develops fully by the age of 2
- Helps in learning visual-auditory-motor coordination
- Contrasting colours to support the development of the child’s eyes
- Helps to practice motor and manual skills (grabbing, shifting)
- Develops cognitive skills through stimulating shapes, textures and sounds
- Develops the child’s imagination